* It's dirt cheap! Literally! Like, supposedly only $10 a square foot! (We'll let you know when we're done).
* You're building a house out of dirt, for crying out loud! I mean, how stinkin' cool is that!?
* The creative freedom! Cob allows you to make your house any shape you want--even round! If you can think it, you can build it!
* The empowerment! Making a house with your own hands and feet! No power tools needed! No fancy training! You don't even need to be big and burly!
* No mortgage! No crisis! No debt!
* You can grow grass or flowers on your roof!
* Who doesn't like playing in the mud?!
* It's bug proof, wind proof, fire proof, and sound proof!
* It's completely natural! No toxic fumes or chemicals! No artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or additives! It's recyclable!
* Almost no carbon footprint or embodied energy (other than your own) if you're resourceful and/or creative enough!
* Holds up better than a regular house in tornadoes and earthquakes!
* You can still have electricity and running water--you've just got to bury your pipes and wires in the cob!
* Dirt is a mood enhancer just like chocolate (it's scientific--look it up!).
* The mud feels great between your toes!
* It's a fun group activity!
* It's a good workout!
* Cob buildings have been known to last over 1,000 years!
* They are sooooo cute! We're talking enchanted cottage in a fairy tale forest cute!
* Cool in the summer, and warm in the winter! Passive solar! Low energy costs!
* The financial freedom to focus on what really matters to you!
* It turns your house into a conversation piece!
* You get to sound like Billy Maze when people ask you about it!