Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Wise Man Builds His House on a Rock

As promised, here are some pictures of the foundation! There is still a little more tweaking to be done, and a bathroom wall to finish, but isn't it nifty? It's really starting to look like something (I'm not sure what, but it's something)! It's really a site to behold, and much more impressive in person--some of the walls are a good two feet thick. That sucker's not going anywhere, I can tell you that much!


Some more pictures...hey look... we've got grass growing in our living room. That's weird.




I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful husband for all of his hard work and mad skills! You rock my world (ah, I crack myself up)! But seriously, you give a whole new (and sometimes pungent) meaning to "sweat equity". I mean, you couldn't pay people to do what you do (well, maybe you could, but I certainly couldn't afford them). I love you. Thanks for building this dream with me (and mostly for me). You're the best!

No comments: